● Takashi Oshio, Akizumi Tsutsumi, and Akiomi Inoue, “Can leisure-time physical activity improve health checkup results? Evidence from Japanese occupational panel data,” Journal of Occupational Health, 2016.
● Kenji Shibuya and Takashi Oshio et al., “Protecting human security: Proposals for the G7 Ise-Shima Summit in Japan,” Lancet, 387(10033), 2016, pp.2155-2162.
● Takashi Oshio, Akizumi Tsutsumi and Akiomi Inoue, “The association between job stress and leisure-time physical inactivity adjusted for individual attributes: evidence from a Japanese occupational cohort survey,” Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment & Health, 42(3), 2016, pp.228-326.
● Satoshi Shimizutani and Takashi Oshio, “Public pension benefits claiming behavior: new evidence from the Japanese Study on Aging and Retirement,” Japanese Economic Review, 2016.
● Miki Kobayashi and Emiko Usui, “Breastfeeding practices and parental employment in Japan,” Review of Economics of the Household, 2016, pp.1-18.
● Tsunao Okumura and Emiko Usui, “Intergenerational Transmission of Skills and Differences in Labor Market Outcomes for Blacks and Whites,” Research in Labor Economics, Special Issue on Inequality: Causes and Consequences, 2016.
● Emiko Usui, Satoshi Shimizutani and Takashi Oshio, “Are Japanese Men of Pensionable Age Underemployed or Overemployed?,” Japanese Economic Review, Special issue on Economics of Aging in Japan and other Societies, 2016.
● Emiko Usui, “Restricted regular employees and compensating wage differentials: Theory and evidence,” Japan Labor Review, ,13(2), 2016.
● Ryo Kambayashi and Yuko Ueno, “Changes experienced by Intermediate-Age Workers in Japan’s Labor Market,” Japan Labor Review, ,13(1), 2016, pp.6-28.
● Masazumi Hattori, Andreas Schrimpf and Vladyslav Sushko, “The Response of Tail Risk Perceptions to Unconventional Monetary Policy,” The American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, , 2016.
● 阿部正浩・児玉直美・斎藤隆志・朝井友紀子 「子育てをする企業の特徴」 阿部正浩編 『少子化は止められるか？』 有斐閣, 2016.
● 臼井恵美子・小林美樹 「親の働き方と子供の家庭教育」 『経済研究』 67(1), 2016, pp.69-87.
● Takashi Oshio, “The association between individual-level social capital and health: Cross-sectional, prospective cohort, and fixed-effects models,” Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, 70(1), 2016, pp.25-30.
● Satoshi Shimizutani, Takashi Oshio and Mayu Fujii, “Option value of work, health status, and retirement decisions in Japan: Evidence from the Japanese Study on Aging and retirement (JSTAR),” in David A. Wise ed., Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Disability Insurance Programs and Retirement, The University of Chicago Press, 2016, pp.497-535.
● Maki Umeda, Takashi Oshio and Mayu Fujii, “The impact of the experience of childhood poverty on adult health-risk behaviors in Japan: A mediation analysis,” International Journal for Equity in Health, 14(145), 2015.
● Masazumi Hattori and Elod Takats “The Role of Debt Securities Markets,” BIS Papers, 83, 2015, pp.41-64.
● Naomi Kodama and Tomohiko Inui, “The Impact of Globalization on Establishment-Level Employment Dynamics in Japan,” Asian Economic Papers, 14(2), 2015, pp.41–65.
● Takashi Oshio, “How is an informal caregiver’s psychological distress associated with prolonged caregiving? Evidence from a six-wave panel survey in Japan,” Quality of Life Research, 24(12), 2015, pp.2907-2915.
● Emiko Usui, “Occupational Gender Segregation in an Equilibrium Search Model,” IZA Journal of Labor Economics, 4(13), 2015, pp.1-14.
● Takashi Oshio and Seiichi Inagaki, “The direct and indirect effects of initial job status on midlife psychological distress in Japan: Evidence from a mediation analysis,” Industrial Health, 53(4), 2015, pp.311-321.
● Takashi Oshio, Akizumi Tsutsumi and Akiomi Inoue, “Do time-invariant confounders explain away the association between job stress and workers’ mental health?: Evidence from Japanese occupational panel data,” Social Science & Medicine, 126, 2015, pp.138–144.
● Naomi Kodama, Tomohiko Inui and Hyeogug Kwon, “A decomposition of the decline in Japanese nominal wages in the 1990s and 2000s,” Seoul Journal of Economics, 28(1), 2015, pp.54–84.
● 青木玲子 「科学技術イノベーション政策とフューチャーデザイン」 西條辰義編著 『フューチャーデザイン』 勁草書房、2015, PP.87-104